1⁄4”- 6” (DN8-DN150)
Class 600/300 Class 600
• Solid one-piece high torque durable stem • Tight stem-to-ball directional engagement, ensures relief hole alignment • Strict materials and manufacturing tolerances control.
Efficient heat transfer
• Narrow space between extension ID and stem OD allows the stem seal to remain at an ambient temperature.
No trapped cavity
• Relief hole on the upstream sphere of the ball to prevent pressure buildup in the cavity.
Flexible bonnet installation angle
• Up to 45° from vertical for 12” bonnet (per BS6364 guidelines) • Up to 15° from vertical 6” bonnet (not BS6364 compliant).
The COMPACT actuator is a quarter-turn rack & pinion pneumatic actuator that doubles the torque and cut by half the piston travel of standard pneumatic actuators.
The superior performance is achieved by Habonim’s patented four piston design, which generates torque around a centrally located piston, this translates into:
• Double the power for the same size actuator or Half the size for the same amount of power
• Much faster opening and closing time.
A full range of Mounting Kits is available, allowing optimized mounting and use of the COMPACT actuator for valve automation with Habonim’s valves and simple integration with valves that have a standard ISO-plate mounting interface.
Valve Automation Packages is offered based on Habonim’s standard and costume made valves and actuators or as costume made packages with valves, actuators and top-works per customer requests.
Mounting kits play a major role in the proper functioning of an automated unit. The mounting kit is designed for safe installation and operation of the complete unit, having rigid construction and no sharp corners. This well-engineered product provides a wide range of movement for the spanner, allowing for easy installation and maintenance, as well as maximum worker safety.
Whether pairing Habonim valves with the Habonim Compact™ actuators, customizing a mounting kit to pair the Habonim Compact™ actuator with other valve brands or mounting Habonim valves on a wide variety of other actuator brands; Habonim is a one stop shop, offering valve automation linkage hardware for a wide range of applications.More info