• 3-piece robust, forged valve
• Double block & bleed
• Blowout-proof robust stem design
• Bi-directional as standard
• API 6D certified (API monogram #6D-1278)
• Fire safe designed to API 6FA, API 607, ISO 10497
• Comply with NACE MR0175/ISO 15156
• Corrosion resistant low friction bearings
• Double Piston Effect or Single Piston Effect seat design
• Mixed SPE and DPE seats design also available
• Integral top-works direct mounting pad to ISO 5211
• 6” and larger valves are equipped with lifting lugs
• 8” and larger valves can be quipped with vent and drain valves (Optional)
• Antistatic grounding between ball, stem & body
The COMPACT actuator is a quarter-turn rack & pinion pneumatic actuator that doubles the torque and cut by half the piston travel of standard pneumatic actuators.
The superior performance is achieved by Habonim’s patented four piston design, which generates torque around a centrally located piston, this translates into:
• Double the power for the same size actuator or Half the size for the same amount of power
• Much faster opening and closing time.
A full range of Mounting Kits is available, allowing optimized mounting and use of the COMPACT actuator for valve automation with Habonim’s valves and simple integration with valves that have a standard ISO-plate mounting interface.
Valve Automation Packages is offered based on Habonim’s standard and costume made valves and actuators or as costume made packages with valves, actuators and top-works per customer requests.
Ammonia services ball valve (M):
Habonim’s ammonia service ball valves are suited to provide optimal protection and functionality for use in severe ammonia service applications.
Oxygen services ball valve (O):
Habonim’s ball valves for oxygen service are suited to be used with both liquid and gaseous oxygen, cleaned and assembled with required measures for a safe use in oxygen service equipment and avoid valve contamination to the media purity.
Chlorine services ball valve (K):
Habonim’s ball valves for chlorine service are designed for use with chlorine, cleaned and assembled with required measures for a safe use in chlorine service equipment and avoid valve contamination to the media purity.