• 3-piece robust, forged valve
• Double block & bleed
• Blowout-proof robust stem design
• Bi-directional as standard
• API 6D certified (API monogram #6D-1278)
• Fire safe designed to API 6FA, API 607, ISO 10497
• Comply with NACE MR0175/ISO 15156
• Corrosion resistant low friction bearings
• Double Piston Effect or Single Piston Effect seat design
• Mixed SPE and DPE seats design also available
• Integral top-works direct mounting pad to ISO 5211
• 6” and larger valves are equipped with lifting lugs
• 8” and larger valves can be equipped with vent and drain valves (Optional)
• Antistatic grounding between ball, stem & body
The COMPACT actuator is a quarter-turn rack & pinion pneumatic actuator that doubles the torque and cut by half the piston travel of standard pneumatic actuators.
The superior performance is achieved by Habonim’s patented four piston design, which generates torque around a centrally located piston, this translates into:
• Double the power for the same size actuator or Half the size for the same amount of power
• Much faster opening and closing time.
A full range of Mounting Kits is available, allowing optimized mounting and use of the COMPACT actuator for valve automation with Habonim’s valves and simple integration with valves that have a standard ISO-plate mounting interface.
Valve Automation Packages is offered based on Habonim’s standard and costume made valves and actuators or as costume made packages with valves, actuators and top-works per customer requests.
Mounting kits play a major role in the proper functioning of an automated unit. The mounting kit is designed for safe installation and operation of the complete unit, having rigid construction and no sharp corners. This well-engineered product provides a wide range of movement for the spanner, allowing for easy installation and maintenance, as well as maximum worker safety.
Whether pairing Habonim valves with the Habonim Compact™ actuators, customizing a mounting kit to pair the Habonim Compact™ actuator with other valve brands or mounting Habonim valves on a wide variety of other actuator brands; Habonim is a one stop shop, offering valve automation linkage hardware for a wide range of applications.More info