Habonim Israel is hiring a Southern Regional Account Manager (RAM)
Southern Regional Account Manager (RAM)
Description of occupation – Main activities and responsibilities:
Responsible for performing the sales stages face to face with the customer and internal organizational conduct including the characterization of the products and accompaniment until the delivery process to the customer.
- Management of PRESALE and POST SALE processes that include the sale and marketing of technological products.
The sale takes place in the southern part of the country (Ashdod – Dead Sea), while working regularly with the distributor / end customers / and engineering companies.
- Development of new customers in focused sales areas (natural gas, chemistry, pharma, energy, etc.), and building working relationships and trust with operating, maintenance, engineering, and procurement factors among potential customers (Spec Selling).
- Technical training for end customers.
- Matrix operation of a sales coordinator in activities under his responsibility.
- Retention of existing customers – contact and visits to customers, conducting training, seminars, consulting in planning new projects.
Background and experience required:
- Engineering education (machinery) – a significant advantage.
- Experience in sales in the industry – an advantage.
- Technical background – an advantage.
- Knowledge and experience in OFFICE software and ERP – a significant advantage.
- Technical English – at a very good level.
*Referral for both women and men.
Please contact and send your CV to email@example.com